Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Discussion with Arzoo and refinements

Once the final identity and the two options of the brochures were designed I had a discussion with Arzoo, which made me look at the designs more critically. From these discussions with Sulekha, Nishant and my guide Tarun Deep Girdher, I realised as a rooted organisation how much Arzoo valued and wanted to stick to the feel of the children's handwriting in the existing identity, which was missing in my design. So I had gone through another set of refinements on the identity keeping the feel of children's handwriting and refining the children's faces look less vector and more lively as a child's drawing. During the refinement I tried to give more similarity to the existing identity. Also tried to give variations of identities with the element of 'sun' bigger and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment